Terms And Condition
In order to access and use certain sections and features of the SMARTJOB Services, you must first register and create an account with SMARTJOB (“User Account”).
If anyone other than yourself accesses your User Account and/or any of your User Platforms’ settings, they may perform any actions available to you (unless as specifically stated otherwise on the SMARTJOB Services), make changes to your User Platform(s) and User Account, and accept any legal terms available therein, make various representations and warranties and more – and all such activities will be deemed to have occurred on your behalf and in your name. in addition, all the information provided by the user is solely the responsibility of the user itself.
Therefore, we strongly encourage you to keep the log-in credentials of your User Account confidential, and allow such access only to people you trust – as you will be solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account and/or User Platforms (including for any representations, warranties and undertakings made therein), whether or not specifically authorized by you, and for any damages, expenses or losses that may result from such activities.
You must provide accurate and complete information when registering your User Account and using the SMARTJOB Services, to which you are the sole and exclusive rights holder. We strongly encourage you to provide your own (or your company’s) contact and billing details, including your valid e-mail address, as we may use it to identify and determine the actual and true owner of the User Account and/or User Content (as defined below) submitted to us.
In case of a dispute on User Account ownership, we reserve the right to determine ownership to a User Account based on our reasonable judgment, whether or not an independent investigation has been conducted by us. However, if we cannot make such determination (as we may deem in our sole discretion), we reserve the right to avoid doing so and/or suspend a User Account until the parties disputing such ownership, reach a resolution, without liability to you or to any other party. We may request documentation (e.g. government-issued ID, a business license) that may assist us in determining ownership. Among others, we may consider the principles set forth below
- SMARTJOB will consider the owner of a User Account, User Platform and/or User Content created and/or uploaded to the relevant SMARTJOB Service, as the person or entity who has access to the e-mail address then listed in SMARTJOB ’s records for such User Account under which such User Platform or User Content was created.
- If any Paid Services (as defined in Section 5 below) were purchased via a User Account, SMARTJOB will consider the owner of such User Account and/or the relevant User Platform and/or User Content created thereunder, may be considered to be the person or entity whose billing details were used to purchase such Paid Services (“Billing Information”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, when applicable if a User Platform was connected to an external domain name (either imported or purchased as part of certain Paid Services, as defined below), and such domain’s registration information is publicly available via the WHOIS database provided on the whois.netwebsite or on SMARTJOB ’s database, SMARTJOB will consider the owner of such User Platform as the person or entity registered as the registrant of such domain thereunder. In the event that an individual and an organization are both registered as the registrant or the registrant organization of such domain, SMARTJOB will consider the organization as the actual owner of the domain, and therefore as the owner of the User Platform connected to such domain. In event the Billing Information indicates one person as the owner of the User Platform and the domain registration indicates a different owner, SMARTJOB shall consider the person registered as the owner of the domain connected to the SMARTJOB Account as the owner of the User Platform.
- Notwithstanding the forgoing, SMARTJOB shall have the right to determine the ownership of User Content and/or a User Website as it chooses, including by ignoring the indications set forth above, in event SMARTJOB deems, at its sole discretion, that the situation justifies such determination, all based upon the factual situation as determined by SMARTJOB.
To use certain of our services, you need to create a user account.
You should keep your username and password protected and safe, and only allow people you trust to access your account or website settings.
All activities that occur under your user account or website are your responsibility.
The account information you provide us must be your own (or your company’s), and be accurate and complete.
When a user account is disputed, we may determine the ownership of such user account.
2. Your Obligations
You represent and warrant that:
2. Your Obligations
You represent and warrant that:
- You are at least eighteen (18) years of age and above according to the international laws. As for the international users, the rules for minimum age is as in their own regulations or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into the SMARTJOB Terms and to form a binding agreement, for yourself or on behalf of the person or entity committed by you to the SMARTJOB Terms;
- Your country of residence and/or your company’s country of incorporation is the same as the country specified in the contact and/or billing address you provide us.
- You understand that SMARTJOB does not provide any legal advice or any recommendation with respect to any laws or requirements applicable to your use or any of your End Users, or your compliance therewith.
And specifically, regarding your User Content:
- You confirm you own all rights in and to any content uploaded or provided by you, or imported, copied or uploaded by SMARTJOB Services for you, to your User Platform (“User Content”), including any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, code, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, usernames, information you provide for the purpose of creating a subdomain name, text, literary works and any other materials (“Content”), or otherwise have (and will continue to have) the full power, title, licenses, consents and authority, in and to the User Content, as necessary to legally access to, import, copy, use, publish, transfer or license such User Content, by you and us or any of our affiliates;
- You have (and will maintain) the full power, title, licenses, consents and authority to allow SMARTJOB Services to access any websites, web pages and/or other online services, for the purpose of importing, copying, displaying, uploading, transmitting and/or otherwise using, your User Content.
- The User Content is (and will continue to be) true, current, accurate, non-infringing upon any third party rights, and in no way unlawful for you to upload, import, copy, possess, post, transmit, display or otherwise use, in the country in which you or your User Platform’s visitors and users (“End Users”) reside, or for SMARTJOB and/or your End Users to access, import, copy, upload, use or possess in connection with the SMARTJOB Services;
- You have obtained all consents and permissions required under all applicable laws, regarding the posting, transmission, and publication of any personal information and/or image or likeness of any person, entity or property which is part of the User Content, and you will adhere to all laws applicable thereto.
- In order to use our services, there are certain obligations and conditions you need to meet.
- Among others, you need to be of a certain legal age of majority, reside and use our services in a permitted location.
- In addition, you must own all rights in any content you upload or publish or that we access, import and/or upload for you via our services, ensure that such content is legal and reliable, and that anything you do with it (or enable SMARTJOB or your end users to do with it) is legal.
2.2. You undertake and agree to:
- Fully comply with all applicable laws and any other contractual terms which govern your use of the SMARTJOB Services (and any related interaction or transaction), including those specific laws applicable to you or your End Users in any of your geographical locations.
- Be solely responsible and liable with respect to any of the uses of the SMARTJOB Services which occur under your User Account and/or User Platform(s), and for any of your User Content (including for any consequences of accessing, importing, uploading, copying, using, or publishing such User Content on or with respect to the SMARTJOB Services).
- Regularly and independently save and backup any of your User Content and the information that is being processed by you regarding your User Platform, including with respect to End Users, User Products, and any applications and/or Third-Party Services used by you;
- Receive from time-to-time promotional messages and materials from SMARTJOB or its partners, by mail, e-mail or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you wish not to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time;
- Allow SMARTJOB to use in perpetuity, worldwide and free of charge, any version of your User Platform (or any part thereof) for any of SMARTJOB ’s marketing and promotional activities, online and/or offline, and modify it as reasonably required for such purposes, and you waive any claims against SMARTJOB or anyone on its behalf relating to any past, present or future moral rights, artists’ rights, or any other similar rights worldwide that you may have in or to your User Platform with respect to such limited permitted uses;
- SMARTJOB ’s sole discretion as to the means, manner, and method for performing the SMARTJOB Services, including those regarding the hosting, transmission, publication and/or display of any User Platforms and/or Content (including the inclusion and presentation of any advertisements or other commercial content with respect thereto).
- SMARTJOB shall have the right to offer the SMARTJOB Services in alternative price plans and impose different restrictions as for the upload, storage, download and use of the SMARTJOB Services in each price plan, including, without limitation, restrictions on network traffic and bandwidth, size and/or length of Content, quality and/or format of Content, sources of Content, volume of download time, number of subscribers to your Content, etc.
You must comply with all applicable laws.
You will be responsible for your actions and for the actions of anyone who accesses your user account or user platform settings.
You shall regularly save backups of your content.
You agree that we or our partners may send you promotional messages and content.
You can easily opt-out of receiving promotional messages by contacting us.
You allow us to use your website for our promotional activities, and to determine the way the services will be performed.
You agree that SMARTJOB has the right to impose and change price plans for its Services. Additionally, SMARTJOB may impose restrictions depending on your specific usage of the Service.
2.3. You agree and undertake not to:
- Copy, modify, create derivative works of, download, adapt, reverse engineer, emulate, migrate to another service, translate, compile, decompile or disassemble the SMARTJOB Website, the SMARTJOB Services (or any part thereof), any Content offered by SMARTJOB or Third Party Services for use and display within User Platforms (“Licensed Content”) and/or any part thereof in any way, or publicly display, perform, transmit or distribute any of the foregoing without SMARTJOB ’s prior written and specific consent and/or as expressly permitted under the SMARTJOB Terms;
- Submit, transmit or display any User Content, or use Licensed Content in a context, which may be deemed as defamatory, libelous, obscene, harassing, threatening, incendiary, abusive, racist, offensive, deceptive or fraudulent, encouraging criminal or harmful conduct, or which otherwise violates the rights of SMARTJOB or any third party (including any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, contractual or fiduciary rights), or otherwise shows any person, entity or brand in a bad or disparaging light, without their prior explicit approval;
- Use any illegal action to collect login data and/or passwords for other websites, third parties, software or services;
- Phish, collect, upload, or otherwise make available credit card information or other forms of financial data used for collecting payments, unless done in accordance with any applicable law, including, with the PCI DSS standard when applicable;
- Upload, insert, collect or otherwise make available within the SMARTJOB Website or the SMARTJOB Services (or any part thereof), any malicious, unlawful, defamatory or obscene Content;
- Publish and/or make any use of the SMARTJOB Services or Licensed Content on any website, media, network or system other than those provided by SMARTJOB, and/or frame, “deep link”, “page scrape”, mirror and/or create a browser or border environment around any of the SMARTJOB Services, Licensed Content and/or User Platform (or any part thereof), except as expressly permitted by SMARTJOB, in advance and in writing;
- Use any “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the SMARTJOB Services (or its data and/or Content), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of any of the SMARTJOB Services to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, services or information through any means not purposely made available through the SMARTJOB Services;
- Act in a manner which might be perceived as damaging to SMARTJOB ’s reputation and goodwill or which may bring SMARTJOB into disrepute or harm;
- Purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use SMARTJOB or SMARTJOB Marks and/or variations and misspellings thereof;
- Impersonate any person or entity or provide false information on the SMARTJOB Services and/or User Platform, whether directly or indirectly, or otherwise perform any manipulation in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send to SMARTJOB and/or any End Users;
- Falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or falsely express or imply that SMARTJOB or any third party endorses you, your User Platform, your business, your User Products, or any statement you make;
- Reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace another User of SMARTJOB Services, or otherwise interfere with or violate any other User’s right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about visitors or users of the SMARTJOB Services and/or User Platform without their express and informed consent;
- Disable, circumvent, bypass or otherwise avoid any measures used to prevent or restrict access to the SMARTJOB Services, User Platform, the account of another User(s), or any other systems or networks connected to the SMARTJOB Services, by hacking, password mining, or other illegitimate or prohibited means;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the SMARTJOB Services or any network connected to the SMARTJOB Services;
- Upload to the SMARTJOB Services and/or User Platform or otherwise use them to design, develop, distribute and/or otherwise transmit or execute, any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, malware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the SMARTJOB Services or SMARTJOB ’s systems or networks connected to the SMARTJOB Services, or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the operation of any of the SMARTJOB Services, or the servers or networks that host them or make them available, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such servers or networks;
- Use any of the SMARTJOB Services and/or User Platform in connection with any form of spam, unsolicited mail, fraud, scam, phishing, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or similar conduct, or otherwise engage in unethical marketing or advertising;
- Access to SMARTJOB Services, User Accounts, Licensed Content and/or User Content, through any means or technology (e.g. scraping and crawling), other than our publicly supported interfaces.
- Sell, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Licensed Content and/or SMARTJOB Services, except as expressly permitted by the SMARTJOB Terms;
- Remove or alter any copyright notices, watermarks, restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of any of our licensors, including copyright mark [©], Creative Commons [(cc)] indicators, or trademarks [® or ™] contained in or accompanying the SMARTJOB Services and/or Licensed Content; or
- Violate, attempt to violate, or otherwise fail to comply with any of the SMARTJOB Terms or any laws or requirements applicable to your use of the SMARTJOB Services.
- Access or use the Services for benchmarking or similar competitive analysis purposes or in order to build a competitive product or service.
You acknowledge and agree that your failure to abide by any of the foregoing or any misrepresentation made by you herein may result in the immediate termination of your User Account and/or any Services provided to you – with or without further notice to you, and without any refund of amounts paid on account of any such Services.
In general, we just want you to be nice, and avoid doing anything that might harm us or anyone else.
Among others, you may not copy our materials, use any content in an illegal or harmful manner, use our services or content on any platform or website not provided by us, make any misrepresentations, or abuse our Services, or otherwise violate anyone’s rights or any applicable laws.
Failure to abide by any of these rules may bring us to cancel your account and stop providing you with any services.
3. Content and Ownership
3.1. Your Intellectual Property
As between SMARTJOB and you, you shall own all intellectual property pertaining to your User Content and to any other materials created by you, including to any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, code, interfaces, text and literary works. SMARTJOB does not claim ownership rights on your content. For the sole purpose of granting you the service, You know and agree that we will need to access, upload and/or copy your User Content to our platform, including cloud services and CDN’s, to make display adjustments, to duplicate for backup and perform any other technical actions and/or uses required to perform our services, as we deem fit.
You own all rights to your content. We may handle your content in order to provide you with our services.
3.2. SMARTJOB ’s Intellectual Property
All rights, title and interest in and to the SMARTJOB Services, including any and all copyrightable materials or any other content thereof which is or may be subject to any intellectual property rights under any applicable law (including any artwork, graphics, images, website templates and widgets, literary work, source and object code, computer code (including html), applications, audio, music, video and other media, designs, animations, interfaces, documentation, derivatives and versions thereof, the “look and feel” of the SMARTJOB Services, methods, products, algorithms, data, interactive features and objects, advertising and acquisition tools and methods, inventions, trade secrets, logos, domains, customized URLs, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other proprietary identifiers, whether or not registered and/or capable of being registered (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), and any derivations thereof, are owned by and/or licensed to SMARTJOB.
Subject to your full compliance with the SMARTJOB Terms and timely payment of all applicable Fees, SMARTJOB hereby grants you, upon creating your User Account and for as long as SMARTJOB wishes to provide you with the SMARTJOB Services, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, fully revocable, limited license to use the SMARTJOB Services and Licensed Content, for the purpose of generating and displaying your User Platform to End Users and offering your User Products (as defined below) therein, solely as expressly permitted under the SMARTJOB Terms, and solely within the SMARTJOB Services.
The SMARTJOB Terms do not convey any right or interest in or to SMARTJOB ’s Intellectual Property (or any part thereof), except only for the limited license expressly granted above. Nothing in the SMARTJOB Terms constitutes an assignment or waiver of SMARTJOB ’s Intellectual Property rights under any law.
We own all rights in and to our services, content, data, technology and features.
You may use our services and content so long as you fully comply with these terms and ensure full and timely payments.
3.3. Feedback and Suggestions
If you provide us with any suggestions, comments or other feedback relating to the SMARTJOB Services (whether existing, suggested or contemplated), which is or may be subject to any Intellectual Property rights (“Feedback”), such Feedback shall be exclusively owned by SMARTJOB. By providing such Feedback to SMARTJOB, you acknowledge and agree that it may be used by SMARTJOB in order to: (i) further develop, customize and improve of the SMARTJOB Services, (ii) provide ongoing assistance and technical support, (iii) contact you with general or personalized SMARTJOB – related notices and/or interview requests based on your feedback or otherwise, (iv) facilitate, sponsor and offer certain promotions, and monitor performance, (v) to create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred information, which SMARTJOB may use to provide and improve its services, (vi) to enhance SMARTJOB data security and fraud prevention capabilities, and (vii) to comply with any applicable laws and regulations. In addition, you (1) represent and warrant that such Feedback is accurate, complete, and does not infringe on any third party rights; (2) irrevocably assign to SMARTJOB any right, title and interest you may have in such Feedback and (3) explicitly and irrevocably waive any and all claims relating to any past, present or future moral rights, artists’ rights, or any other similar rights worldwide in or to such Feedback.
We welcome any form of feedback or suggestions. If you do provide us with any, please make sure that it is accurate and legal.
5. Service Fees
5.1. Paid Services
The use of certain SMARTJOB Services may be subject to payment of particular fees, as determined by SMARTJOB in its sole discretion (“Paid Services” and “Fee(s)”, respectively). SMARTJOB will provide notice of such Fees then in effect in relation to such Paid Services. If you wish to receive or use such Paid Services, you are required to pay all applicable Fees in advance.
SMARTJOB reserves the right to change its Fees at any time, upon notice to you if such change may affect your existing subscriptions. If you received a discount or other promotional offer, SMARTJOB shall have the right to automatically and without notice renew your subscription to such SMARTJOB Service(s) at the full applicable Fee.
All Fees shall be deemed to be in Arab Emirates Dirhams (AED), except as specifically stated otherwise in writing by SMARTJOB. To the extent permitted by law (and unless specified otherwise by SMARTJOB in writing), all Fees are exclusive of all taxes (including value added tax, sales tax, goods and services tax, etc.), levies or duties imposed by taxing authorities (“Taxes”), and you shall be responsible for payment of all applicable Taxes relating to your use of the SMARTJOB Services, or to any payments or purchases made by you. If SMARTJOB is obligated to collect or pay Taxes for the Fees payable by you, and whether or not such Taxes were added and collected from you for previous transactions, such Taxes may be added to the payment of any outstanding Fees and will be reflected in the Invoice for such transaction. We recommend that you verify the existence of any additional fees you may be charged by third parties in connection with the purchase of Paid Services or in connection with the renewal thereof (such as international transaction fees, currency exchange fees or fees due to banks or credit card companies). SMARTJOB is not responsible for any such additional fees or costs.
As part of registering or submitting information to receive Paid Services, you also authorize SMARTJOB (either directly or through its affiliates, subsidiaries or other third parties) to request and collect payment and service fees (or otherwise charge, refund or take any other billing actions) from our payment provider or your designated banking account, and to make any inquiries SMARTJOB or its affiliates may consider necessary to validate your designated payment account or financial information, in order to ensure prompt payment, including for the purpose of receiving updated payment details from your payment, credit card or banking account provider (e.g., updated expiry date or card number as may be provided to us by your credit card company).
Some of our services cost money. We will let you know how much beforehand
Our prices are stated in Arab Emirates Dirhams (AED) and before taxes, unless otherwise mentioned.
If needed, we or our affiliates may request and collect payments and related information from the relevant payment providers and banks.
5.3. Subscription Auto-Renewals
In order to ensure that you do not experience any interruption or loss of services, certain Paid Services include an automatic renewal option by default, according to which, unless you turn-off the auto-renewal option, such Paid Services will automatically renew upon the end of the applicable subscription period, for a renewal period equal in time to the original subscription period (excluding extended periods) and, unless otherwise notified to you, at the same price (subject to applicable Taxes changes and excluding any discount or other promotional offer provided for the first period) (“Renewing Paid Services”). For example, if the original subscription period for a Service is one month, each of its renewal periods (where applicable) will be for one month. Accordingly, where applicable, SMARTJOB will attempt to automatically charge you the applicable Fees using the Stored Card, within up-to two (2) weeks before such renewal period commences. In the event of failure to collect the Fees owed by you, we may in our sole discretion (but shall not be obligated to) retry to collect on a later time, and/or suspend or cancel your User Account, without further notice. If your Renewing Paid Service is subject to a yearly or multiple-year subscription period, SMARTJOB will endeavor to provide you a notice prior to the renewal of such Paid Service at least thirty (30) days in advance of the renewal date.
By entering into this Agreement and by purchasing a Renewing Paid Service, you acknowledge and agree that the Renewing Paid Service shall automatically renew in accordance with the above terms.
You may turn-off the auto-renewal option for Renewing Paid Services at any time via your User Account or by visiting SMARTJOB Help Center.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, you are and shall be solely responsible to verify and ensure the successful renewal of the SMARTJOB Services you use (whether or not such SMARTJOB Services are subject to automatic subscription renewals). Accordingly, you shall be solely responsible with respect to any discontinuation of any SMARTJOB Services previously purchased by you, including due to a cancellation, failure to charge the applicable recurring Fees, or due to any SMARTJOB Services not being subject to automatic subscription renewals. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not have any claims against SMARTJOB in relation to the discontinuation of any SMARTJOB Services or Third-Party Services, for whatever reason.
Some services whether on purpose or mistake may not automatically renew. You should make sure that your subscriptions are renewed in time.
5.4. Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with SMARTJOB Services that are subject to a Fee for a period of service or subscription commitment and which is your initial purchase of such service, you may provide notice of cancellation for any reason within fourteen (14) days of having first ordered or activated such SMARTJOB Services (the “Refund” and “Refund Period”). The Refund is applicable only to the initial purchase of SMARTJOB services which is an upgrading of a free website by purchasing a Premium Plan (as offered on the SMARTJOB Website). The Refund is not applicable to any additional purchases, upgrades, modification or renewals of SMARTJOB Services. If you reside in a jurisdiction which requires a longer Refund Period, we will of course be happy to accommodate such requirements in accordance with all applicable laws. If SMARTJOB receives such notice within such Refund Period, SMARTJOB will refund to you the amount SMARTJOB charged you for such SMARTJOB Services, in currency you were originally charged in, and cancel them accordingly. Please note that the Refund amount may be different than the amount you were charged due to currency changes and third party fees. SMARTJOB will not be responsible for any differences caused by change of currency exchange rates or fees you were charged by third parties. After the Refund Period, the Fees paid by you are non-refundable and non-cancellable. In addition, if we find that a notice of cancellation has been given in bad faith or in an illegitimate attempt to avoid payment for services actually received and enjoyed, we reserve our right to still charge the User who provided such notice for any SMARTJOB Services actually received, as permitted by law.
Please note: Certain services purchased on or through the SMARTJOB Services may be non-refundable. These include Third Party Services such as domains, business tools and applications. The terms of each purchased service or application are indicated on the SMARTJOB Website and/or as part of or during the process of purchasing such services or applications. It is your obligation to verify your ability to cancel a service prior to purchasing it. SMARTJOB will not refund any amounts paid for non-refundable Paid Services, applications or Third Party Services.
We are happy to offer a 14-day money-back guarantee for our monthly or annual paid services when first purchased. This may be extended according to the law.
Please carefully check the terms of each service before buying, since some services are non-refundable.
If, at any time, we record a decline, chargeback or other rejection of a charge of any payable Fees on your SMARTJOB account (“Chargeback”), this will be considered as a breach of your payment obligations hereunder, and your use of the SMARTJOB Services may be automatically disabled or terminated.
In the event a Chargeback is performed, your User Account may be blocked without the option to re-purchase or re-use it, and any data contained in such User Account, including any domains, applications and Third-Party Services may be subject to cancellation and Capacity Loss (as defined in Section 6.3 below).
Your use of the SMARTJOB Services will not resume until you re-subscribe for any such SMARTJOB Services, and pay any applicable Fees in full, including any fees and expenses incurred by SMARTJOB and/or any Third-Party Services for each Chargeback received (including Fees for SMARTJOB Services provided prior to the Chargeback, handling and processing charges and fees incurred by the payment processor).
If you have any questions or concerns regarding a payment made to SMARTJOB , we encourage you to first contact our Customer Support team before filing a Chargeback or reversal of payment, in order to prevent the SMARTJOB Services from being cancelled and your User Account being blocked, and to avoid the filing of an unwarranted or erroneous Chargeback, which may result in your being liable for its applicable Fees, in addition to re-payment of all the Fees applicable to the SMARTJOB Services purchased (and charged-back) by you.
We reserve our right to dispute any Chargeback received, including by providing the relevant credit card company or financial institution with any information and documentation proving that the User responsible for such Chargeback did in fact authorize the transaction and make use of the services rendered thereafter.
Chargebacks may bring us to cancel your account, so we urge you to avoid causing them.
Please contact our Customer Support team before filing a chargeback. You will be responsible for any incorrect fees, losses and expenses that follow.
6.1. Cancellation by User
You may discontinue to use and request to cancel your User Account and/or any SMARTJOB Services at any time, in accordance with the instructions available on the SMARTJOB Services. The effective date and time for such cancellation shall be the date and time on which you have completed the cancellation process on the SMARTJOB Services, and the effective date for cancellation of Paid Services shall be at the end of such Paid Services’ subscription period.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to subscriptions to Renewing Paid Services, such subscription will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment. Please note that as the cancellation process may take a few days, in order to avoid the next automatic renewal and respective charge the cancellation request should be made at least fourteen (14) days prior to the expiration of the then-current service period.
For more information about cancelling your Paid Services, please visit SMARTJOB Help Center.
You may cancel your account or any services at any time. Once we process your cancellation request, we will not charge you for any additional subscription renewals.
6.2. Cancellation by SMARTJOB
Failure to comply with any of the SMARTJOB Terms and/or to pay any due Fee shall entitle SMARTJOB to suspend (until full payment is made) or cancel your User Account and User Platform (or certain features thereof), as well as the provision of any related SMARTJOB Services (e.g., Paid Services) or Third Party Services to you.
If you violate any of these terms or fail to make timely payments, we may suspend or cancel your account.
6.3. Loss of Data, Content and Capacity
If your User Account or any SMARTJOB Services or Third Party Services related to your User Account are cancelled (whether at your request or SMARTJOB ’s discretion), it may cause or result in the loss of certain content, features, or capacity of your User Account, including any User Content, End User data or other usage data retained therein, and including any domain name reservation or registration that was included in such Services (“Capacity Loss”). SMARTJOB shall not be liable in any way for such Capacity Loss, or for saving a backup of your User Account, User Content or End User data. Please also note that additional Fees may apply to re-activation of a User Account and/or any SMARTJOB Services following their cancellation, as determined by SMARTJOB in its sole discretion.
If your account or any of your services are cancelled, it may result in loss of content and data. You are responsible to back up your data and materials.
The SMARTJOB Services also include certain features which enable you to sell goods, content, media, and services through your User Platform (“User Products”, and collectively – “E-Commerce”).
You are solely responsible for your User Products and E-Commerce related activities, and any promotions and related Content contained or referred to in your User Platform, and compliance with any laws applicable thereto. We are merely providing the platform for you to manage your online E-Commerce activities. We are not involved in your relationship and/or any transaction with any actual or potential buyer of your User Products.
When someone purchases your User Products, turn-off auto-renewals will be processed through SMARTJOB Payments or through a third-party payment service provider (“Payment Provider(s)”. You can use our services to sell your products, content, and services online. SMARTJOB may automatically connect you to SMARTJOB Payments to allow you to accept payments from your customers.
You are responsible for all your sales activities, including your relationships with customers and any payment service providers.
7.2. Payment Providers
We may charge you service fees for event project sold through your site, linking it to the SMARTJOB web portal.
Depending on your plan, SMARTJOB may charge you service fees for event tickets sold through your site. You hereby agree to pay such fees, as required by SMARTJOB, and authorize SMARTJOB to instruct its payment processing partners or your Payment Provider, as applicable, to deduct such fees from your relevant transactions, or to otherwise collect such fees.
7.4. E-Commerce Acknowledgments and Warranties
By using any of our E-Commerce features, you acknowledge, warrant and agree that:
- You shall be solely and fully responsible for all Taxes and fees of any nature associated with your E-Commerce activities, including any Taxes related to the purchase or sale of the User Products, and to collect, report and remit the correct amounts to the appropriate authorities and/or inform your End Users of such and provide them with a duly issued invoice as required by law;
- Any Taxes indicated by the E-Commerce features provided to you by SMARTJOB are solely provided for illustration purposes only, and may not be relied on in any way;
- You shall be responsible for and bear all costs of procuring and delivering your User Products, and for providing them in a safe and professional manner, consistent with industry standards;
- You are solely responsible for any and all statements and promises you make and for all assistance, warranty and support regarding the User Products, and shall provide true contact information on your User Platform for any questions, complaints or claims; and
- You may not offer or sell any User Products, or provide any information, Content or material regarding User Products, which may be deemed hazardous, counterfeit, stolen, fraudulent, offensive or abusive; which are prohibited for sale, distribution or use; or which otherwise fail to comply with any applicable laws, including with respect to consumer rights, intellectual property or privacy rights, product safety, trade regulations and sanctions, support, maintenance and export; and –
- SMARTJOB may, at any time and at its sole discretion, suspend, disable access to or remove your User Platform and/or any User Products – whether or not incorporated, published with or made a part of your User Platform at such time, without any liability to you or to any End Users, including for any Capacity Loss resulted therefrom.
8. Video Services
As part of the SMARTJOB Services, SMARTJOB may provide video services for managing videos on User Platforms (the “Video Services”).
The use of the video services for your User Platform, may require that you receive a license to use certain patents from MPEG–LA (the “License”). It is your own exclusive responsibility to decide whether your activity requires a License and to obtain it. Information about the License can be obtained from MPEG LA L.L.C. here.
If your needs require a more inclusive plan than those regularly offered by us, please contact our support team at: email@example.com.
Certain use of SMARTJOB Video Services may require a license for use of certain patents. You are obligated to verify whether you are obligated to obtain such license.
You may need to obtain a license for certain online video activities. It is your responsibility to verify such requirement and obtain, such license if required.
9. Third Party Services
The SMARTJOB Services enable you to engage and procure certain third party services, products and tools for enhancing your User Platform and your overall user experience, including, without limitation, domain registrars from which you may purchase a domain name for your User Website, third party applications and widgets offered via the SMARTJOB Website (including the SMARTJOB App Market), third party Licensed Content, media distribution services, E-Commerce Payment Providers, sellers of tangible products, third party designers who may assist you with your User Platform, etc. (collectively, “Third Party Services”).
You acknowledge and agree that regardless of the manner in which such Third Party Services may be offered to you (bundled or integrated within certain SMARTJOB Services, offered separately by SMARTJOB or persons certified or authorized by SMARTJOB , or otherwise offered anywhere on the SMARTJOB Services), SMARTJOB merely acts as an intermediary platform between you and such Third Party Services, and does not in any way endorse any such Third Party Services, or shall be in any way responsible or liable with respect thereto. SMARTJOB will not be a party to, or in any way be responsible for monitoring, any interaction or transaction between you and any Third-party Services.
You acknowledge that such services may require the payment of additional amounts to SMARTJOB and/or to the providers of such Third-Party Services.
Any and all use of such Third-Party Services shall be done solely at your own risk and responsibility and may be subject to such legal and financial terms which govern such Third Party Services, which you are encouraged to review before engaging with them.
While we hope to avoid such instances, SMARTJOB may, at any time and at its sole discretion, suspend, disable access to or remove from your User Account, User Platform(s) and/or the SMARTJOB Services, any Third-Party Services – whether or not incorporated with or made part of your User Account and/or User Platform(s) at such time – without any liability to you or to any End Users.
Our services enable you to get various services and tools from third parties that are not affiliated with us.
Since we only act as an intermediary platform between you and such parties, only you will be responsible for your engagements with them.
We can remove services at any time, which may affect the website, user account or overall experience.
10. Misconduct and Copyrights
10.1. Misconduct and Abuse
When using the SMARTJOB Services, you may be exposed to User Platforms, User Content or Third Party Services from a variety of sources, which may be inaccurate, offensive, objectionable or illegal. You hereby waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against SMARTJOB with respect thereto.
If you believe a User or any Third-Party Services acted inappropriately or otherwise misused any of the SMARTJOB Services, please immediately report such User and/or Third-Party Service to us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree that your report shall not impose any responsibility or liability upon SMARTJOB, and that SMARTJOB may consider such report and act upon it, refrain from taking any such action or require additional information or documents before doing so, at its sole discretion.
If you witness or experience any misconduct or abusive behavior by anyone using our services, please let us know.
SMARTJOB acts in accordance with its interpretation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you believe that your work has been copied or was otherwise used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us of such infringement via email at: email@example.com or otherwise provide the following information in writing to our designated Copyright Agent: (1) the contact details of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (3) a description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit SMARTJOB to locate the material (including URL address); (4) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (5) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
SMARTJOB ’s Copyright Agent can be reached at the following address:
Asharej, Sheikh Khalifah Bin Zayed main street, ADIB building, Floor no. 03, Office no. 16, Al Ain, U.A.E.
Attn: Copyright Agent
Telephone Number: +971 50 663 3779 or +971 54 432 1757
In the event that SMARTJOB receives notice regarding a copyright infringement related to your User Platform or User Website, it may cancel your User Account, take your User Platform down or remove any Content in its sole discretion, with or without prior notice to you. In such case, you may file a proper counter-notice in accordance with DMCA, in which you must include: (1) your full name, address, phone number and physical or electronic signature; (2) identification of the material and its location before removal; (3) a statement under penalty of perjury that the material was removed by mistake or misidentification; (4) your consent to an appropriate judicial body; and (5) any other information required under the relevant provisions of the DMCA. Any notices filed pursuant to this Section may be deemed accepted, applicable and compliant with the DMCA, or not, at SMARTJOB ’s sole reasonable discretion. SMARTJOB reserves the right to notify the person or entity providing the infringement notice of such counter-notice and provide any details included therein.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others.
If your copyrighted works were used inappropriately by any of our users – please let us know and provide us with all the necessary information, and we will take care of it in accordance with the DMCA.
If we receive a copyright infringement notice regarding your website or content, we may remove or cancel your account and involvement with us.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties
We provide the SMARTJOB Services on an “As Is”, “with all faults” and “As Available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, including any implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, non-infringement, or any other warranty – all to the fullest extent permitted by law. We specifically do not represent or warrant that the SMARTJOB Services (or any part, feature or Content thereof) are complete, accurate, of any certain quality, reliable or secure in any way, suitable for or compatible with any of your (or your End Users’) contemplated activities, devices, operating systems, browsers, software or tools (or that they will remain as such at any time), or comply with any laws applicable to you or your End Users (including in any jurisdiction in which you operate), or that their operation will be free of any viruses, bugs or other harmful components or program limitations. Moreover, we do not endorse any entity, product or service (including any Third-Party Services) mentioned on or made available via the SMARTJOB Services – so please be sure to verify those before using or otherwise engaging them.
SMARTJOB may, at its sole discretion (however it shall have no obligation to do so), screen, monitor and/or edit any User Platform and/or User Content, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, in no circumstances may SMARTJOB be considered as a “publisher” of any User Content, does not in any way endorse any User Content, and assumes no liability for any User Content uploaded, posted, published and/or made available by any User or any other party on and/or through the SMARTJOB Services, for any use by any party, or for any loss, deletion or damage thereto or thereof or any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or others may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with publishing, accessing and/or relying on any User Content. Furthermore, SMARTJOB shall not be liable for any mistakes, defamation, libel, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, incitement and/or any other unlawful and/or infringing User Content you or any other party may encounter.
You acknowledge that there are risks in using the SMARTJOB Services and/or connecting and/or dealing with any Third-Party Services through or in connection with SMARTJOB Services, and that SMARTJOB cannot and does not guarantee any specific outcomes from such use and/or interactions, and you hereby assume all such risks, liabilities and/or harm of any kind arising in connection with and/or resulting from such interactions. Such risks may include, among others, misrepresentation of information about and/or by Third Party Services and/or Licensed Content, breach of warranty and/or contract, violation of rights, and any consequent claims.
SMARTJOB does not recommend the use of the SMARTJOB Services for hosting of personal content and shall not bear any security or integrity obligations or risks regarding breach or damage to any such content.
Please note that certain SMARTJOB Services are currently offered in their BETA version and undergoing BETA testing. You understand and agree that certain SMARTJOB Services may still contain software bugs, suffer disruptions and not operate as intended or designated. Your use of the SMARTJOB Services at this BETA stage signifies your agreement to participate in such SMARTJOB Services’ BETA testing.
We make no warranties regarding our services, including their quality, reliability, security, compatibility, and conditions.
We may monitor and edit your website and content.
However, we are not to be considered a “publisher” of your content, we do not endorse your content, and will not be liable for any content used by you or anyone else.
There are risks in using our services or anyone else’s services. You accept such risks.
Some of our services are still in BETA and may contain bugs or experience interruptions.
12. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law in each applicable jurisdiction, SMARTJOB , its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates and/or agents shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages whatsoever, including any damages resulting from (1) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of or in any content; (2) any personal injury or property damage related to your use of the SMARTJOB Services; (3) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal information and/or other information stored therein; (4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the SMARTJOB Services; (5) the use or display of any Content or User Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the SMARTJOB Services; (6) events beyond the reasonable control of SMARTJOB , including any internet failures, equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, earthquakes, explosions, acts of God, war, terrorism, intergalactic struggles, governmental actions, orders of courts, agencies or tribunals or non-performance of third parties; and/or (7) loss of use, data, profits, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from the use or the inability to use any or all of SMARTJOB Services.
You acknowledge and agree that these limitations of liability are agreed allocations of risk constituting in part the consideration for SMARTJOB ’s services to you, and such limitations will apply even if SMARTJOB has been advised of the possibility of such liabilities.
Subject to applicable law, we will not be liable for any damages.
If we get sued or are otherwise placed in harm’s way because of something you did, you will bear the associated costs and damages.
14.1. Changes & Updates
SMARTJOB reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate any of the SMARTJOB Services (or any features thereof, or prices applicable thereto), and/or cancel your access to any of the SMARTJOB Services (including removal of any materials created by you in connection with the SMARTJOB Services) for any reason and/or change any of the SMARTJOB Terms with or without prior notice – at any time and in any manner.
You agree that SMARTJOB will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of those SMARTJOB Services.
If any such changes involve the payment of additional Fees, we will provide you with a notice of such Fees prior to enabling such specific changes. If you fail or refuse to pay such Fees, we may (at our sole discretion) cancel your User Account (as further explained in Section 6 above), continue to support your then-current SMARTJOB Services without enabling such changes, or provide you with alternative Services.
We may make changes to our services or to these terms at any time.
14.2. Governing Law & Jurisdiction; Class Action Waiver
The SMARTJOB Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the SMARTJOB Services, their interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from or pursuant to the SMARTJOB Terms, or any related transaction or purchase, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the State of United Arab Emirates, without respect to its conflict of laws principles.
Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by, a court of competent jurisdiction located in United Arab Emirates. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
Subject to any applicable law, all disputes between you and SMARTJOB shall only be resolved on an individual basis and you shall not have the right to bring any claim against SMARTJOB as a plaintiff or a member of a class, consolidated or representative actions (or any other legal proceedings conducted by a group or by representatives on behalf of others).
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Section 14.2, if you are located in the United Arab Emirates, (i) the legal jurisdiction governing all aspects of the payment transaction contemplated by Section 5 between you and SMARTJOB will be of United Arab Emirates, without respect to its conflict of laws principles, and (ii) any and all claims and disputes related to such payment transaction contemplated by Section 5 shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by, a court of competent jurisdiction located in United Arab Emirates.
These terms and our relationship shall be governed by the laws of United Arab Emirates. Any disputes between us may only be brought before the courts of United Arab Emirates.
We may provide you with notices in any of the following methods: (1) via the SMARTJOB Services, including by a banner or pop-up within the SMARTJOB Website, User Account or elsewhere; (2) by e-mail, sent to the e-mail address you provided us; and/or (3) through any other means, including any phone number or physical address you provided us. SMARTJOB ’s notice to you will be deemed received and effective within twenty-four (24) hours after it was published or sent through any of the foregoing methods, unless otherwise indicated in the notice.
The SMARTJOB Terms, and your use of the SMARTJOB Services, do not, and shall not be construed to create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between SMARTJOB and you.
We may provide you with notices via our services, by e-mail or through any other contact means you provided us.
Accepting these terms and services does not form a partnership or any special relationship between us.
14.5. Entire Agreement
These terms (together with additional terms) shall constitute the sole and entire agreement between us.
SMARTJOB may assign its rights and/or obligations hereunder and/or transfer ownership rights and title in the SMARTJOB Services and/or Licensed Content to a third party without your consent or prior notice to you. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights and obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of SMARTJOB. Any attempted or actual assignment thereof without SMARTJOB ’s prior explicit and written consent will be null and void. In any event, an assignment or transfer pursuant to this Section 15.6 shall not in itself grant either SMARTJOB or you the right to cancel any SMARTJOB Services or Third Party Services then in effect.
We may assign our rights and obligations to other parties. You may only do so with our prior written consent.
14.7. Severability & Waivers
If any provision of the SMARTJOB Terms is deemed by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then such provision shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. No Waiver of any breach or default of any of the SMARTJOB Terms shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
These terms are independent from each other, in case any of them is found invalid.
Any heading, caption or section title contained herein, and any explanation or summary under the right “#smartjob” column, is provided only for convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof, or legally binds any of us in any way.
Only the left column is legally binding (this column is just for clarity).
Translated (non-English) versions of these terms are provided for convenience only.
15.9. Customer Service Contact
To get in touch with our Customer Service – please use any of the options listed below: