To employ my knowledge and experience with the intention of securing a professional career with opportunity for challenges and career advancement, while gaining knowledge of new skills and expertise and continue my education in the financial field.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Message
• Day- to-day general ledger accounting & reconciliation, financial reporting & analysis for assigned functional areas.
• Monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis.
• Research and resolving Business Unit(s) inquiries for assigned functional areas.
• Responsible for Preparation and Submission of Group VAT return on timely basis.
• Accountable for Investigating and reporting report to the Director any inconsistencies or improprieties.
• Overseeing the preparation of financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested.
• Assisting the Financial Planning & Analysis(FP&A) business unit analysts by being first point of contact for issues and
• Carrying out the identification of non-value added processes within the department and seeks solutions.
• Providing and interpreting financial information.
• Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
• Analyzing change and advising accordingly.
• Formulating strategic and long-term business plans.
• Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
• Payroll Processing of group under WPS.
• Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
• Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
• Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory
• Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
• Managing budgets.
• Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities.
• Responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Credit Control.
• Direct monthly closing process and produce supporting financial reports of Sales, Purchase Cash & Inventory for
• Manage Monthly &annual budgets.
• Involved in monthly closing processes including the Preparation of St. of P/L & OCI.
• Organizing and maintaining accurate company accounting records.
• Consolidate all the Receivable of Different branches, at Head Office.
• Process With-Holding Tax, & Sale Tax Payable Payments.
• Bank Reconciliation, Cash Reconciliation with all Branches and reconcile Suppliers Ledger, Review and verify invoices and place order to supplier on demand.
• Prepare and finalize the payroll of all Employees and also disburse it into all Branches.
• Update the monthly payment register to ensure payments are up to date.
• Prepare Payment Schedule of Supplier According to their credit Period.
• Responsible for all purchasing, Finalize Rates with supplier & Order giving.
• To Prepare Salaries for Commission Based Employees and disbursement.
• Prepare and monitor accounts payables on weekly basis.
• Managing and supervision of accounting transactions.
• Maintaining general ledgers and generating accounts payable invoices.
• Preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements including income statement, Balance sheet,
• Analyze the product and brand wise sales trend.
• Monthly reconciliations of vendor ledgers and bank statements.
• Analyze the budgeted financial statements with actual figures and highlight the reported figures for cost
• Managing the postdated checks payables and checks receivable’s.
• Communication with the internal and external audit departments.
• Coordination with the branch accountant to resolve the issues.
• Managing the ages of accounts payable.
• Calculating leave settlements and end of service settlements of employees.
• Preparation of monthly cash flows, trial balance and profit and loss statements.
• Assisting the accountant during the annual audits.
• Preparing monthly cost sheets for the projects to ensure that the projects’ costs remain within the budget(dry
cost provided by Engineers)using MS Excel.
• Communicating clearly and effectively with the accounts and engineers team and working as a team to accomplish the given tasks.