IT – Network Engineer, System Administrator
A technical professional who is seeking to find the opportunity to work
in a fun and challenging working environment that will encourage to
improve and learn new and necessary skills as well as be motivated by
the company to do the best for the sake of helping himself and the
company advance in the IT industry.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Message
Network Support Engineer
Remotely analyzed and diagnosed complex network faults for end-users,
recommending and implementing corrective measures.
● Drafted post-mortem documentation analyzing instances of network system failures
and detailing required repair and restoration efforts.
● Diagnosed network problems involving combination of hardware, software, power
and communications issues.
● Improved overall user experience through support, training, troubleshooting,
improvements and communication of system changes.
● Monitored network hardware operations to evaluate proper configuration.
● Performed network security design and integration duties.
● Diagnosed and executed resolution for network and server issues.
● Managed full network stacks and maintained uptimes of 95%